Today’s aging population is driven by affluent, computer-savvy “baby boomers” who are increasingly travelling any distance to access healthcare that will MAXIMIZE their quality of life … welcome to Medical Tourism.
Currently estimated at $40 billion, the medical tourism industry is expected to explode to $110 billion by 2015. In Canada alone an estimated 875,000 people are waiting for surgery or some other procedure and approximately 300,000 will travel abroad for some form of healthcare procedure.
Reasons Driving This Boom:
- Much Shorter Wait Times
- Cost Savings/Quality Care
- Access to New Procedures/Drugs
- Relaxing Recovery
- Long-Distance Travel Is More Affordable
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Can Bring Family/Friends
This Translates Into …
- Longer Stays—Medical tourists stay an estimated 30% longer than traditional tourists.
- Larger Groups—Many medical tourists travel with family, friends, etc.
- Higher Per Capita Spending—It creates a ripple effect through the whole local economy.
- Access to New Procedures/Drugs.
We are highly experienced in this emerging field and have cost-effectively delivered patients to a variety of nearby and exotic destinations, including the United States, Caribbean and Mexico. We can help your facility to stand out from the competition and attract a profitable piece of the growing health and wellness travel market.
Free Marketing Consultation
How can we help you? The easiest way to find out is to talk to us. We would be pleased to set up a brief exploratory, no-cost, no-obligation phone call.
We will discuss your needs and the steps we would take to increase brand awareness, maximize web traffic and conversion, engage your followers and boost patient attraction with healthcare marketing services that click!