Working with Clients
In an industry that is filled with many large egos, we believe in teamwork. We view the client as a vital part of the creative process. And while we respect each client’s point of view, we know there is one opinion that is even more important — the client’s customer. In the end, there are two things we must always bring to the table: our objectivity and your customer’s perspective.
- We don’t believe that good is ever good enough.
- We don’t believe that big is better. Better is better!
- We believe in outsmarting, not outspending, the competition.
- We believe that big ideas are limited only by our imagination and not by the size of your budget.
- We will never take ourselves too seriously or let our own egos get in the way of the work … or having fun.
- We choose to work for clients who respect the creative process and the contribution we can make to their brand and bottom line.
- We believe in teamwork and see the client as a vital component of the team. We will fight for what we believe in. But we won’t be jerks about it.
- We never forget it is YOUR money.